- Letter of interest
- District Application (This is the certified application form that can be found by clicking on the link below or you may request one from the district office.)
- Copy of SD teaching certificate (if available)
- Copy of transcripts
- Three (3) current letters of recommendation
Employment OpportunitiesAs job openings in the Viborg-Hurley School District occur they will be advertised on this page.
Part-Time Custodian (Viborg location)
- Assist with building maintenance and janitorial cleaning.
- Around 30 hours per week.
- Contact Mr. Mellem if interested (Phone: 605-238-5003 or Email: Brett.Mellem@k12.sd.us)
The Viborg-Hurley School District is accepting applications for the following teaching positions for the 2020-21 school year.
If interested you will need to submit the following information:
Viborg-Hurley School District
P.O. Box 397
Viborg, SD 57070
Position Open until filled
Certified Application Form
The Viborg-Hurley School District is accepting applications for the following coaching positions for the 2020-21 school year. If interested, please contact Mr. Brett Mellem by phone: 605-238-5221 or email: Brett.Mellem@k12.sd.us.
The Viborg-Hurley District is currently looking for substitute teachers for the 2019-2020 school year.
If interested, please submit the following:
- Letter of Interest
- Copy of HS or College Diploma
- District Non-Certified Application Form
- Completed Criminal Background Check (The cards for this can be picked up at the Business Manager's Office)
Application Materials should be submitted to:
Brett Mellem, Superintendent Viborg-Hurley School District, PO Box 397, Viborg, SD 57070