The Viborg-Hurley Middle School Student Council is holding a food drive from April 8th through the 11th. You can bring your items to the school during this week and 1 point will be awarded per item to the class that brings it in. The winning class will be rewarded.
Food Pantry Items that are Needed:
- Sugar, Flour, Bisquick, Cake Mixes, Pancake/Waffle Mixes
- Pasta (Do not need spaghetti noodles)
- Cereal/Breakfast & Snack Items
- Cookies, Crackers of all varieties, (Homemade Cookies are okay)
- Jello and Pudding Mixes
- Ketchup, Jam/Jelly/Peanut Butter, etc.
- Canned Fruit (Do not need vegetables)
- Canned Tuna, Chicken, Meat
- Cream Soups
- Any Easter Fixings
- Hygiene Products & Household Products
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, Laundry Detergent, Dish Soap, Kleenex, etc.
- Toothpaste, Shampoo, Body Wash, etc.
Let's help our community and fill the basket.